Cirque du Soleil’s Alegria arrives at Sam Houston Race Park from November 13. You could earn a VIP experience to see Alegria. Enter now until October 18.
Ready for an experience you won’t forget? Cirque du Soleil’s Alegria arrives at Sam Houston Race Park from November 13. You could win a VIP experience to see Alegria, with four VIP tickets and an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour. Enter now until October 18.
For more information, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.
ALEGRIA EXPERIENCE VIP CONTEST
Sponsored by: Cirque du Soleil
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Sweepstakes Alegria VIP Experience” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States of the State of Texas living within a 100 mile radius of City Hall. from Houston, 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and contractors of KHOU 11 (âSponsorâ), TEGNA Inc., Cirque du Soleil (âPromotional Sponsorâ), and each of their respective affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and family members immediate effect of, and anyone domiciled with, such employees or contractors, are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How? ‘Or’ What Enter. The Contest will begin at 10:00 am CT on October 4, 2021 and end at 10:00 am CT on October 18, 2021 (the âContest Periodâ). Enter by visiting the KHOU.com Contest page on the website (www.khou.com/concours) and complete all required information on the online registration form (name, phone number and email) and submit to receive one (1) registration. Only one (1) entry per person, per day.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for input tracking purposes. The ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your entry.
Multiple participants are not allowed to share the same email address or the same Facebook ID. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. By signing up you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from the Sponsor or those directed by the Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Selection of the winner. On or about October 18, 2021, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received.
5. Prices and odds. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a VIP package consisting of four (4) VIP tickets with a backstage tour for the show on November 26 at 8 p.m. The VIP backstage tour includes: backstage guided tour, premium tickets, access to the VIP suite, cocktail reception, hors d’oeuvres, free parking. Price elements subject to change. Ticket value: $ 664 per ticket. Grand Prize Total ARV: $ 2,656. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Taxes, transportation and any other expenses not expressly provided for above are not included and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Conditions, blackout dates, deadlines, expiration dates and other restrictions apply.
6. Notification and acceptance of the winner. The winner will be notified on or around October 18, 2021 at the phone number and email address provided on the winner’s entry form. The winner must respond to this notification within 24 hours. Failure to meet this deadline or return the email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of the winner to respond to the notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from all eligible entries. remaining. To claim the prize, the winner will receive tickets and behind-the-scenes experience instructions via email from the Promotional Sponsor. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by the winners. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability and Publicity Release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in the Prize and the awarding of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of their name, biographical information and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or compensation. additional. Prizes not won and claimed by the eligible winner (s) in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
7. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the contest at any time for any reason. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind. whether, including, without limitation, a malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, Promotional Sponsor, TEGNA Inc. and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages resulting from the contest. , including, but not limited to, any claim for bodily injury, death or damage or loss of property or any other injury resulting from contestant’s participation in, receipt, use or misuse any prize, or any trip or activity related to the Contest or at any cost. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there.
9. Sponsor. “Alegria VIP Experience Sweepstakes” is sponsored by KHOU-TV. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors made in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after November 18, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to “List of Winners / Official Rules” (if applicable), “Alegria VIP Experience Sweepstakes” c / o Rebecca Cantu, 5718 Westheimer Road, Suite 311, Houston, TX 77057. If you have any questions regarding this contest, contact Rebecca Cantu, [email protected], 713-284-8761.